DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bright & Bold Birthday



Hello there!

Boy, we been busy here at the DeNami warehouse. Right after we returned from CHA, we started prepping for our next show this upcoming weekend in Novi, Michigan. We have attended this show for several years now, and we never ceased to be amazed by how warm and welcoming everyone is. If you are in the area, we would LOVE for you to visit our booth! (Click here for all the information.)

It's been a little while since we shared a birthday card. I must say, even though I love pink, I really like the look of this card. There's something about these colors together that is very striking. I created a frame with the Curly Garland Border, then added our Birthday Cake to the middle. For the finishing touches, I added Baby Blue rhinestones and Citrone glitter- gotta have some sparkle! :)

Have you visited the newly designed DeNami Design homepage? We have added idea sheets, featured stamps and much, much more. Be sure to take a peek!

Have a great Wednesday! We'll see you tomorrow with our brand new challenge!





Stamps: Birthday Cake, Curly Garland Border, Heartfelt Greetings
Paper: White, Navy, Lime, Leaf Green
Ink: Majestic Blue
Other: Quickie Glue Pen, Blue Ice glitter, Baby Blue grosgrain ribbon, Emerald Boutique Buttons, Baby Blue rhinestones

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite color... love it! I really like how you framed the cake... super fun!

Nicki S said...

Wow! What a cool idea with the curly garland border! I have that stamp so I will definitely have to try that out sometime!
I'm looking forward to seeing the new challenge and design team work tomorrow!

Kathy JH said...

Great card! Plus I love the design of the website - really really nice!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive