DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Theme Challenge #10- Fabulous 3 Spotlight

Hello, DeNami friends! 

It's time to announce the Fabulous 3 Spotlight for the Theme Challenge #10. Oh my, I thought this one would be a tough one for many of you, but you all did SO well on it! Each card was so creative and unique- we thoroughly enjoyed looking at all of the beautiful cards! 

As you know, we can't pick all of them as winners (though I wish we could). Here are the top picks for this challenge:
(Be sure to click the images to see the complete card!)

If you didn't get a chance to play along with our challenge this time around, we will have a brand new one on Monday. It's a fun sketch by Lisa- you will definitely want to come back for that one! 

I will see you bright and early tomorrow. Thanks for visiting the DeNami blog today! 




5 comments:

Tina M said...

OHH MY GOSH...my card?!?! I'm super over the top giddy!! Thank you!!

All of the creations were amazing weren't they? I think a congrats is due for each entry with this theme...it was tough and all of the gals really brought it!! Well done ladies.

Can't wait for tomorrow to see the sketch for the new challenge :)

Glenda J said...

Super thrilled to be a part of this group! Thanks so much and congrats to the other winners. I agree with Tina - kudos to all!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous cards...congrats ladies!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! What an awesome surprise to come back to a spotlight from one of my favorite stamp companies. You've made my day!!! This badge will be displayed with pride :) Congrats to Tina & Glenda and everyone who played along, the creativity was amazing :)

cheiron said...

These are wonderful cards! Congrats to all.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive