DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Veggie Garden


Hello!

It's a gorgeous day in Washington- the sunshine is out and you can feel the cool, crisp air. I'm so excited that Spring is right around the corner! The cherry blossom trees are blooming and you can start to see the daffodils and tulips starting to bloom. However, allergy season is also in full bloom, which has not been pleasant. Thank goodness for allergy medicine!

Yesterday Wendy sent over this adorable bunny card, which I just had to share. Two of my favorite things about Wendy's cards: 1) her work is always immaculate 2) she has such great color combos! For this card, she paired up the popular Bunny Border with the Veggies stamp set and the grass from the Easter stamp set. Did you notice the Orange w/ White Dots polka dot ribbon? Such a happy color that coordinates beautifully with the Desert Orange cardstock.

Now that we are settled into our new blog, we'd love to hear your thoughts. Do you like that we are posting more often? Are you looking forward to more challenges? Are there things you'd like to see on the blog? As always, we'd love to hear your suggestions!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!





Stamps: Bunny Border, Easter, Veggies
Cardstock: White, Desert Orange, Emerald Green
Ink: Onyx Black, Lime
Other: Sheer Orange w/ White Dots Ribbon

6 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Very cute card! Those little bunnies are sooo adorable! :)

Laurie Chilton said...

Absolutely beautiful card. :)

Lynn said...

Adorable cards! Yes, keep posting! The ideas are inspiring. Yes, I look forward to more challenges. I think it encourages me to try things that are different from my "usual" style.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card! Can't wait for the next challenge and y'all are doing a great job with the blog!!! Awesomeness!!

Flowers said...

Such a wonderful set! I love this card, too - so cheery. I need to get busy!

Lisa Petrella said...

I think the new blog is fabulous! I love, love, LOVE the challenges---can't wait for the next one, and I always enjoy seeing the creations made by the DT!!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive