DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Barnyard Animals



Happy Thursday!

Today I have a cute card made by our talented design team member AND National Class instructor, Wendy. Each and every season Wendy outdoes herself with the cards she submits for our class program. Below are a few links to cards Wendy has created for past seasons.

As you can see, some of your past favorites have been created by Wendy. We are so incredibly blessed to have her on our team. I personally get to interact with her and she is such a sweetie. For a peek at more of her cards and a snapshot of her personality, be sure to visit her blog!

Today's card features our popular Barnyard Animals. When we first created this set, we were unsure as to how our customers would receive it. In the months since this set has been released, we have heard so many requests for more animals! Do you have ideas for some animals you'd like to see? Be sure to pass them along....who knows, it might come to rubber in a few months! :)

Thanks for stopping by the DeNami blog! We'll be back tomorrow with a couple of "tweet" projects!






Stamps: Mini Starlet, Fence, Greetings, Barn, Barnyard Animals
Cardstock: White, Brown Kraft, Sky Blue
Ink: Vintage Sepia, Onyx Black, Aloe Vera
Other: Crystal Lacquer, Fun Fluff

5 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Oh this card is SO adorable! I LOVE scenic cards! :) Yay Wendy! :)

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

So cute, Jenny! And I am definitely a critter girl! I would love to see owls, woodland critters, and critters that could be used on xmas or winter cards. Also, I love to use cute sentiments on my cards, so maybe some punny sentiments to coordinate with the critters. I'm not asking for much, am I? :)

Lisa Petrella said...

This card is SO CUTE!

I'd love to see some mountain critters: bear, bighorn sheep, mountain lion, bobcat, mountain goat, fox, coyote, elk, moose, deer-----can't tell I'm a mountain girl, huh? haha!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Laurie Chilton said...

What an adorable card. I want to come and take your class Wendy! :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive