DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 10, 2010

Elegant Filigree


Happy Monday!

I hope that all the mothers had a blessed Mother's Day weekend! I have been so blessed with a wonderful mother who encourages me in my crafting endeavors. She not only inspires me and my siblings, but also thousands of others in the stamping community. If you have been inspired by Nami (owner/ designer) please feel free to leave a comment. Nami reads the comments posted to the blog- I know she'll love reading your sweet words about her!

Today I have an elegant card that features our popular Filigree stamps. These stamps are so versatile- they can be used for either gender and dressed up or down. The filigree stamps coordinate perfectly with our circle stamps- perfect for any occasion!


If you missed our post about our color challenge, be sure to take a peek at that post. Our design team did a phenominal job on their projects. We would love for you to play along with us!






Stamps: Small Solid Filigree, Medium Solid Filigree, Medium Dot Circle Frame, Demi Double Circle
Cardstock: White, Black, Aquamarine, Silver, Marcasite
Ink: Onyx Black, Graphite Black, Platinum Planet
Other: Sheer Black ribbon, Marvy 2" Scallop Circle punch, Marvy 2½" Scallop Circle punch, Quickie Glue Pen, Extra Fine glitter, Onyx glitter

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

This is gorgeous! I love the dramatic colors and the shimmer adds such elegance. Beautiful!

Laurie Chilton said...

Such an elegant card Nami! Wonderful job. I love those filigree stamps. :)

AShu93 said...

I enjoyed meeting Nami at the Akron stamp show. She's obviously raised a wonderful family & provides beautiful inspiration to stampers. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Ayana Posadas said...

Very cute card! And I love the tip! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Thanks for the tip! :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive