DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet Tweety Birds


Hello DeNami friends!

I just came from taking a peek at some of the submissions for the Product Challenge #2. Wow, it's going to be super hard to pick the Fabulous 3 Spotlight! The challenge ends at 11:59 PM, PST- there is still some time to play along!

Today I'm bringing a cute tweety bird card. These little guys make me so happy! I love coloring them, but they are also fun to paper piece. I added the Stitched Border in between the birds- one of the most versatile stamps ever!

Yesterday I mentioned I had news on how to get an exclusive sneak peek of the new collection. The sneak peek will be included in the DeNami InTouch newsletter sent on Friday. If you are not signed up yet, I'd encourage you to do soon! We send out special coupons, give info on upcoming DeNami events and of course, you get exclusive sneak peeks! Click here to sign up!

We'll be back tomorrow with our product spotlight. See you then!






Stamps: Sm. Tweety Bird Circle, Sm. Stitched Circle, Small Scallop Circle, Tweety Bird Border, Stitched Border
Paper: Cream, Chocolate Brown, Brown Kraft, Sage
Ink: Vintage Sepia, Aloe Vera
Other: Sheer Gold ribbon, Marvy 1½" scallop circle punch

2 comments:

Kathy JH said...

I love this card! Guess I will have to put the Tweety birds on my "To buy" list!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Too adorable! :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive