DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Springtime Chicks


Hi there!

It's another beautiful day here in Washington. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping- Summer has finally arrived! We have traveled quite a bit to the east coast these past few months and were able to experience the warm weather. We're so glad that the weather is finally starting to warm up over here too!

With the birds flying about, I wanted to showcase some of our little birdies. I just love this Small Tweety Bird Circle- it's one of my favorite stamps from the last release. For this card I chose to keep the card design simple so you can really see the Small Solid Button background. Very rarely do I buy patterned paper anymore- I really enjoy making my own. You can easily make it match your projects, and you can choose exactly what stamps you'd like on it! I tied my signature bow and added a button to finish off this sweet card. (Click here to view my video tutorial on creating this bow.)

We'll be back in a little while to announce the winners of our giveaways! Be sure to stop on by to see if you won!






Stamps: Teeny Swiss Dot, Sm. Tweety Bird Circle, Small Solid Button, Small Stitched Circle
Paper: White, Brown Kraft
Ink: Vintage Sepia
Other: Quickie Glue Pen, Blue Ice glitter, Ivory 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Pastel Boutique Buttons

Items not carried by DeNami: border punch, corner rounder, light green & aqua cardstock, aqua ink

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive