DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DeNami Inspiration

Good morning!

Today I have a fun post to share. One of my favorite things to do is blog hop. I love seeing all the different styles of cards and also getting to know fellow stamping bloggers. Lately in the blog world, I've been seeing cards scattered about using our stamps. Today I wanted to highlight just a few that I've stumbled across.



I love this sweet card by Jami Sibley! All of the pretty patterned paper coordinates with this stamp so well. The border punch along with the stickles is the perfect finishing touch to this "tweet" card!



Christy did a beautiful job with this wedding card. I had never seen two circle word stamps used together before this card. How amazing does this look? I'm going to have to try this sometime!



We have followers and fans all across the world- Kay Carley being one of them! How truly amazing is this card? I am so in love with the scene she created on this card. The beautiful colors, along with the fabulous pencil colorings- this card is truly a beauty.



How fun was it to see cards by your fellow bloggers and DeNami friends? Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love- every blogger loves receiving comments!

We would love to see YOUR creations using our stamps. Feel free to upload them to the DeNami Design Flickr group and/ or leave us a comment with the link. Who knows, you might be featured here on the blog or our Facebook page! :)

We'll see you tomorrow. Happy stamping!

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive