DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 24, 2010

Be Inspired

Happy Friday to you!

If you are anything like me, you enjoy browsing through blogs and getting inspiration. There are so many different card makers and each of them have their own unique style. Do you ever see a card with a stamp you have and it inspires you to get it out? I find this happening to me many times. :)

Below are five projects that we recently spotted that are just too cute! Let's take a peek......



I simply adore this fall card by Lisa Petrella! I know that raking leaves can be a daunting task, but I wouldn't mind cleaning up after the leaves on this card! The twine accents and stitching making this card truly stand out.




This birthday card by Christy Pratt is so fun! Take a look at those googly eyes on the frogs! The colors on this card are so happy and will make anyone feel loved on their special day.



It makes me happy when my videos and blog posts inspire people! Laurel Beard recently picked up some DeNami stamps and has been creating up a storm. Love the way she did her masking- super clever!



How stunning is this card by Kay Carley? I love the way she incorporated FOUR stamps into one card! The added pearls and the brushed coloring is absolutely breathtaking!



Look at this darling Halloween card by Sarah! The patterned paper on this card goes so well with these stamps. Also, did you happen to notice that the bat slides back and forth? Super neat!



You may think that your posts go unnoticed, but that's not the case! Keep on posting your beautiful DeNami creations....they just might get posted to our blog!

Just a reminder, we are in Boise, Idaho today and tomorrow for a stamp show. Click here for all the details. Hundreds of samples, demonstrations throughout the day and of course, lots and lots of our products are at our booth. Take a break from the busyness and spend the day with us. We hope to see you there!

Have a great weekend! We'll see you back on Monday!


7 comments:

Jenny said...

Great cards ladies!

Ayana Posadas said...

These cards are all SO fabulous!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Thanks for featuring my card! I had so much fun creating it!!! I love all of the other cards you featured today as well----so inspiring!!

Michele Gross said...

So fun to see all the wonderful creativity out there in blogland! Love it :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, ladies!!

Laurel Beard said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much for featuring my card. I am honored.

Sarah P said...

I was shocked to see my slider card featured. Thank you so much. It was truly an honor.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive