DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Elegant Greetings


 Good morning!

Has the week flown by for anyone else? It might be since we're working on some super fun things for World Card Making day on Saturday, plus the excitement of the new card kit. Just one day left until it releases!

Today I have one of the cards from the show boards to share. I just love this color combination- it's so fresh and fun! When I was at a recent show, I heard a gentleman say, "Wow, that's the nicest purple combination I've seen". Being the card creator, I was very flattered. :) One of the things that really makes this card stand out is the Amethyst glitter. How beautiful is that purple color? I'm not a "purple girl", but I really do love this purple.

Recently we've been asked quite a few times about our future DT call. We aren't officially having a DT call this time around, however, we do have an alternative to those interested in submitting. The details will be posted on Monday, so be sure to look for them.

We'll be back tomorrow with pictures and links of the BRAND NEW card kit. I have a feeling this one is going to be super popular, so you'll want to order your kit(s) as soon as they're available! :)






Stamps: Small Solid Circle, Greetings, Elegant Floral Arch, Polka Dot Background
Paper: White, Lime, Amethyst, Leaf Green
Other: Quickie Glue Pen, Amethyst glitter

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive