DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Autumn Cards + Sneak Peek

Hello there!

Today I thought I'd showcase some Autumn cards that a few DT members recently created. With Thanksgiving just a month away, it's time to start getting the Autumn stamps out and create some cards for those loved ones.

 


Jenny
I simply adore this unique color combination! I love how Jenny used the Flower Vine Accents and stamped it in a Spellbinder die. To finish off this lovely card, she added a few Baby Blue rhinestones. The perfect touch to this sweet miss you card.


 Paulina

After being inspired by Lisa Petrella's card (view here) I decided to try my hand at creating a leafy tree. I just can't get enough of the Large Winter Tree and all the elements that can go with it! I used the Autumn stamp set leaves and created a blissful Autumn day card.



Wendy

I couldn't help but smile when I saw this adorable Thanksgiving card. Wendy has a knack for creating stunning, sweet and simple cards. She used the super popular Give Thanks Circle, along with the Turkey for her focal point. Add a touch of Citrone glitter and you have a perfect Thanksgiving card!






Are you wanting to create some quick and easy Thanksgiving cards? We have the perfect solution! We just re-ordered a small batch of Thanksgiving Card Kits and they are ready to ship! Be sure to get yours before they sell out for good! 


In closing, I just want to mention that in a mere 6 days, the next TWO card kits will be released. Yes, we have two coming this time! Hope you're in the mood for Christmas....we have two very different card kits coming your way. 

Have a great Tuesday- we'll see you tomorrow!

1 comments:

Suziestamper said...

I can hardly wait for the Christmas kits. I already have my Thanksgiving kit cards finished and they are adoreable! Thank you for all your help!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive