DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fondest Farewells

Hello there!

Today I have a bittersweet post to share. With the new year right around the corner, this means our current design team term is completed.

For those who have followed our blog for quite some time, you know that this was our very FIRST design team. I had the best time getting to know each of these ladies; each of them did such a wonderful job representing our company. With that being said, I thought it'd be fun to showcase a few of their previous creations.

 

Laurie is one of the sweetest people you will ever chat with. Her kind words in both her emails and blog posts are just a small reflection of how lovely she truly is. I had the special privilege of working with at CHA in the Summer- her warm personality and sweet smile were such a joy to work with! I know that she is quite busy with work these days, but I truly hope she will be able to still create- her creations are truly inspiring!


JoAnn is a joy giver, and her cards and blog posts reflect that fact. I was constantly amazed at Jo's clean and simple cards. From Day #1, she featured the Mimi images, and each time she would feature one, her coloring would blow me away. Who knew that stamped images could come to life?! JoAnn is currently in the midst of a move, but I know that when life settles down, she will be back to creating more beautiful cards!


Jenny was the first design team member that we chose. Since the beginning, she has had a distinct style that her followers have come to love. One of the main things that stick out in her cards- all of the detail she puts into them! From paper piercing to dry embossing to adding eyelets, each of her creations have so much time and love put into them. Even though we are sad to see her leave, we know that she will continue to have many crafty creations on her blog.....



Oh, where to start with, sweet Rebeka. Well, I first must let you all know that even though she is not going to be an "official" DeNami DT member, her name will still pop on the blog quite often. In between being our head graphic designer, a class instructor and my office mate, she is still very much a part of the DeNami family. You will continue to see her beautiful creations on this blog, just in other aspects. Almost all of our beautiful challenge, blog hop, featured product graphics (and much, much more) are done by Rebeka, so you will continue to "see" her work. :) 


I have loved working with each and every one of these girls, and know that whatever crafty dreams they set their minds to, they'll be able to achieve. 

With that being said, you may have noticed a few names not on this list, one of them being myself. It is with a sad heart that I am stepping down as a design team member for this term. This upcoming year, I'm taking on quite a few more responsibilities here at DeNami. I will continue to post my cards on this blog when there aren't challenges and product spotlights, so you will still see my work often. In 2011, I have so many things planned for the DeNami blog and DeNami Facebook page, you most likely won't even miss me! :)

For the others not listed today, be sure to check back on Monday. Don't worry....not EVERYONE is leaving us....we do have a few that are staying. In addition, we're bringing in three new gals that have done amazing things with our stamps. You won't want to miss the announcement!

Thanks so much for stopping and reading this LONG blog post! I will see you back on Monday! Have a fabulous weekend.



5 comments:

Jenny said...

Thank you for the fond farewell!! I have enjoyed my time here at DeNami!

Tanya said...

Awww, sad to say farewell. I've enjoyed all the ladies creations on the team. Wishing you all a happy holiay and blessed New Year!

Amy Schumacher said...

Throughout the year, I have been inspired and awed by the creations of the DT members. These lovely ladies have not only been kind to me as a newcomer to blog-land, but their creations have been truly stunning! I wish you all the best, and I assure you that I will continue to follow your blogs to see your gorgeous cards. Best wishes to all!

Michele Gross said...

*sniff sniff* I don't like goodbyes...so I'm just saying see ya in blogland.

Lisa Petrella said...

Thank you, ladies, for all of your creative inspiration over the past year!!! You are all so very talented and super sweet! Hopefully even in the midst of your busy schedules you'll still find time to get inky and post your creations in blogland! Happy Holidays!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive