DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Owl Always Be Your Friend


Hi there!

If any of you read my card blog, you know that I LOVE pink. (Hence the name) I have never been a huge fan of purple, until we released our Amethyst cardstock, Amethyst Boutique Buttons and Amethyst glitter. The color is absolutely gorgeous, I couldn't NOT love it! :) Now onto today's card...

Rebeka created this adorable card for the recent class season. I'm fairly certain that I squealed with delight when I first saw it. The color combination is so perfect, and I adore all those owls! To create this look, she used the Owl Trio in Imperial Purple ink, along with the Teeny Heart in Vintage Sepia ink.

I'm excited to share with you that in less than 3 weeks, we'll start our sneak peeks for the January release! We have a new design team and I've already started to see some of their cards....they will blow you away! Until the sneak peeks start, be sure to keep checking back on this blog, along with my blog (Pretty Pink Posh) for little tidbits of info. I'm so bad at keeping secrets, so I've already started to give tiny hints. :)

Thanks for stopping by the blog! We'll see you tomorrow!




   
Stamps: Teeny Heart, Owl Always Be Your Friend, Owl Trio, Polka Dot Background
Paper: Cream, Chocolate Brown, Amethyst, Brown Kraft
Other: Chocolate Brown grosgrain, Amethyst Boutique Buttons, Sand Boutique Buttons

2 comments:

Linda H. said...

Very cute card!

Ayana Posadas said...

LOVE this card!
Those purple owls are so adorable!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive