DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sweet Birdcage card + Video

Hi there!

These past few days I've shared some fun and exciting news! Today I thought it was time to go back to showing you some card inspiration- that's probably the reason you come to the DeNami blog!

With the huge release we just had, I thought it would be perfect to show you a card featuring some new goodies, along with some older ones. I just love how you can mix and match our collections so easily!


One of my favorite parts about this card is the unique color combination. The contrast of the Brown Kraft card with the Navy card is so pretty! Then adding the Hot Pink grosgrain bow adds just the right amount of color. 





   




Did you know that such a cute card could be made so quickly? Not only would this be a super cute Valentine's Day card, you can use it for weddings as well!


I hope you enjoyed today's card and video!  See you tomorrow with some Valentine goodness you won't want to miss!



6 comments:

Tabitha said...

Thanks for sharing. Very cute card. Love the colors together. They really do compliment one another.

Linda H. said...

Cute card. Thanks for the tutorial and giving us the dimensions of the different parts of the card. So helpful.

Karen McAlpine said...

What a cute card. I am working on some get wells and toy's for Card Ministry. This would be great...I will be casing! Thanks for the great idea.

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable! I have only just come across your site through the papercrafts mag but I shall certainly be a frequent visitor now!!

Amy Schumacher said...

Such a cute card and video! I always love your tutorials!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super cute card! Love that bird cage image with the little tweety bird inside!!! And that color combo is ROCK STAR!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive