DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Adding Photos to Cards

Hi there! 

Who's ready for a laugh this fine Thursday morning? As I was going through the potential cards I could post, I couldn't help but decide on this one for today. It might have to do with the fact that I recently went to a beach in CA and was wishing I was still there. Or it could be that we haven't truly had a Summer here in WA and I'm living vicariously through Mimi. Whatever the case may be, it's a fun card!

We are very much card makers here at DeNami, however; we do enjoy adding pictures to our cards whenever we can.You can add miniature photos to just about any of the Mimi stamps, which is always a hoot to see. Imagine how fun it would be to get a card like this in the mail!
 
In closing, I want to mention there are 10 days left to join along in the Sketch Challenge #9!  There are some great cards entered- we hope you'll add yours to the list!  Just in case you need a little more enticing, there's a $20 DeNami gift certificate up for grabs to the winner.  We can't wait to see what you create! :) 

Have a great rest of your day. I'll see you tomorrow! 


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh Paulina this is a HOOT!!! Thanks for starting my day off with a smile :)

Tina M said...

Ohh my, it sure gave me a giggle, how fun!What a wonderful idea.

Dian Young said...

I loved it Paulina

Hedgehog Reader said...

Now how cute is that?!?

What a fun idea -
such a darling card -

The possibilities are endless! :o)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive