DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Citrus Slices

Hi there! 

A little while back, I asked the wonderful people over on the DeNami Facebook page if they wanted to see cards with a specific stamp. I had a few requests and one of them was the Medium Citrus Slice (thanks Tanya). To be honest, I don't think I've ever used this stamp, so it was a challenge to think of how I wanted to use it. After stamping/coloring lots of slices, I came up with this card layout.  


 It was so fun to use these bright colors- it had me wanting a cool drink on the beach!  I was thoroughly tempted to add some pink on this card, but I resisted. There's something about trying to go outside your comfort zone that's so enticing!

Do you have this stamp? If so, I'd love to see you break it out and post your card! Feel free to upload it to the DeNami Flickr group, the DeNami Facebook page or you can just leave a link to your blog post here.

I'll see you tomorrow for the Fabulous 3 Spotlight!

6 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Love this card! And yes - I would have been tempted to use pink somewhere too (hehe). I agree that working outside of the comfort zone is a good thing!

Tina M said...

Ohh Paulina, this card is darling! I've looked at that little slice on many occasions and wondered what I could do with it. I heart a good pink, yellow, green combo so I feel your pain on the pink issue, but just look how yummy it is even without the pink! ;)

I have been having a BLAST working out of my comfort zone for the past week. I think we should all give it a try :)

Lisa Petrella said...

FANTASTIC card, Paulina!! I LOVE the summery fun color combo and the touches of sparkle you added to the citrus slices!!! And this layout ROCKS too!!!

Lisa Petrella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

Oh Paulina...I love it! Great layout and I love the sentiment with it! Thank-you for taking the time to use this stamp for me, I appreciate it!

Dana said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! Oh my word it's just fabulous!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive