DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fuzzy Birthday Friends

Hello, DeNami friends! 

I hope you are ready for a bright card today. With the super sunny weather lately, I've been noticing I've been pulling out a lot of bright markers and papers recently. :) 

A few weeks back, I had a request on the DeNami Facebook page asking for a sample using the new Fuzzy Ball. I admit, I was a tad bit baffled as to what I could do with this image, but to my surprise, it was super easy to use! You can use any of the new "face" sets inside the Fuzzy Ball, however, I decided to use the Animal Faces stamp set for this card. 
This card would be great any kid in your life. If you were to create it for a little boy, you can add some blues (instead of the pinks), and you'd have the perfect card!

Have you created a card with this new image? If so, I'd LOVE to see it! Feel free to upload it to the DeNami Flickr group, the DeNami Facebook page or you can just leave a link to your blog post here.

I'll see you all back here tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by the DeNami blog! 
 




8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable! Love the fun images and the cheerful colors! Thanks for sharing :)

Shelly said...

Great card! I love the colors and those fuzzy balls are adorable!! Very cute =)

Cyndi S said...

Just what I needed for a smile this morning. The day is off to a rough start.
cstephenson at q dot com

Tina M said...

What a cheerful start to the day Paulina! Adorable card :) And putting tose little boots on those guys...just truly over the top genius girl!

Unknown said...

What a fun card Paulina. LOVE the colors, and design. That die cut is awesome too! have a great weekend girlie!

Emily Keaton said...

Wow--this is ADORABLE!! What a great idea to use the faces with this sweet fuzzy ball. Terrific for kids--or anyone with a soft spot for fur balls!! Great work, Paulina. :)

Hedgehog Reader said...

Okay now this is SUCH a cute card! Love those little fuzzy ball chickie faces! And those stretch legs - too funny - those guys are ready to party! :o)

~Tammy~ said...

Gosh, this makes me giddy with smiles!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive