DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 5, 2011

Theme Challenge #7

Happy Monday to you!

DeNami friends, it's time for a brand new theme challenge! When I come up with the various challenges & blog hops, I try to keep all of you in mind. I want them to be super fun, but I also want the themes to be vast enough for many of you to participate. As I was trying to come up with a theme for this month, animals stuck out in my mind. Yes, we had a similar blog hop theme back in September 2010 (which you can view here). It was a year ago and we have had MANY new DeNami friends since then, so I thought it'd be okay to bring it back. I hope you don't mind!

And now, here are the super fabulous cards by the girls.....



Emily Keaton (guest designer) 
For the list of supplies used on this card, visit Emily's blog.



 Lisa Petrella
For the list of supplies used on this card, visit Lisa's blog



 Britta Swiderski 
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Britta's blog.


 Amber Daigre
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Amber's blog.



Andrea Matthews 
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Andrea's blog.

Dana Seymour
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Dana's blog.


 

Wendy Elliot
For a list of the supplies used on this card, visit Wendy's blog


Michele Gross
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Michele's blog.


 Ayana Posadas 
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Ayana's blog. 



Laurie Willison  
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Laurie's blog.

For this challenge, there are only two requirements:
1) Create a card/project featuring an animal!

2) Use at least one DeNami Design stamp. If you have some DeNami products, we'd love to see you use them too, although it's not required.

Upload a photo of your card to your blog OR online gallery and then come post the direct link to your photo in the link widget box below. Please do not leave your links in the comments section.

If you don't have a blog, you are still more than welcome to participate! You can upload your card to an online gallery of your choice (i.e. www.splitcoaststampers.com, www.flickr.com, etc.) and then use the url for your photo in your gallery as the link that you post in Inlinkz.
We have created a Flickr Group so you can show of your DeNami creations! Please add your projects to the DeNami Design Flickr group.
  
 After the challenge ends, we will select three people who created honor worthy creations to be featured in the "Fabulous Three Spotlight". In addition, one of these lucky people will win a $20 DeNami Design online gift certificate!


5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

What a fun bunch of animal cards, everyone!! These are just the cutest. I'm so thrilled to be joining the DeNami DT this month with my first guest designer assignment. Thanks for having me! (I'm also happy to report that after some connectivity issues yesterday and today, I finally have the post for my animals card live--it includes all of my supplies. Sorry for any inconvenience earlier!)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations ladies!!! tfs!!

Tina M said...

LOVE this theme...only one issue...SOOOOOO many darling critters to choose from how will I ever get a card made!?!?!?!


Ladies...once again you have all out done yourselves! Beautifuly done cards...and Emily, wow, amazing job on your first DeNami DT assignment!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh thanks for the sweet inspiration cards ladies! I've used my fav little DeNami animal on my card! Have a super weekend!!!

Greta said...

Darling cards & in fact, you've convinced me I need some DeNami animal stamps! For now, I had to use other DeNami stamps so I could enter the challenge. This was fun!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive