DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Googly Eyed Snowman

Hello, DeNami friends! 

I must say, I was quite shocked after getting off the plane (from the Carson, CA show) to find it quite cold. So glad I packed my thick jacket and boots- it was cold enough outside where we could see our breath! With the low temperatures, it's making me want to play with all of our fun Christmas/ Winter stamps!  

As I was going through our card file, I came across this hilarious card that Nami created. How fun {and silly} is this googly eyed snowman? I know this card would instantly take away any Winter day blues! This card would be great for kids and grown-ups alike! 

Before I close, I want to remind you all that TODAY is the last day to take advantage of the 10% off savings on the current Product Spotlight. This stamp is definitely a goodie- be sure to pick it up while it's on sale!
 
I will see you all tomorrow. Have a great rest of your Wednesday!
 

3 comments:

Tina M said...

I first saw this little guy on some treat boxes Nami had made and fell in utter love with him...he's just sooooo cute!!! Love how she pulled all those stamps together...wow.

Lisa Elton said...

This gave me a smile and chased away the rainy morning blues!!!

Annette Allen said...

this snowman cracks me up...he is so cute...

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive