DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wheat Stalks Circle

Hello! 

I don't know about you, but I'm in full Fall mode. I just love driving to work seeing all the beautiful colored leaves, along with the warm drinks that come with the cooler weather. On top of that, we get to dress up in cute scarves, boots and warm jackets- could it be any more fun?

I've been able to find time to get crafty recently, so I've been drawn to the awesome Thanksgiving stamps we have. My current favorite: the Wheat Stalks. If you missed the post last month, we had a Product Spotlight featuring this stamp. Nine amazing samples by my team that you'll definitely want to check out. 

I just love how delicate and versatile this stamp is. For today's card, I created a "frame" for the Turkey, then added one of the flowers from the Ornamental Flowers stamp set.

Have YOU created a card/ project with the Wheat Stalks recently? I'd LOVE to check it out! Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your blog post, or you can upload it to the DeNami Flickr group or DeNami Design Facebook page



I will be back tomorrow with a non-card post. We are planning our 2012 blog schedule, so I'm in need of your thoughts and suggestions. After all, this blog is for YOU, my dear DeNami friends! :)


8 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Oh what a cute idea! I love my little wheat stalk stamp!

Emily Keaton said...

That sweet wheat stalks stamp is one of my favorites, too! This card is gorgeous in all of those fabulous fall colors. LOVE the glittery accents, too!

Lisa Elton said...

How fun Paulina! This is one of my favorite little fall stamps love what you've done with it!

Tina M said...

I could not be more in love with this card girlie! Ohh gosh, pairing up the wheat stalks with the ornamental flower for a frame...genius!! And just look at the darling turkey...steals my heart. And seriously, could those double bows be any more yummy?? What a wonderful card!!

Terria said...

I really love the colors and such a cute stamp awesome card!!

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card..

~Tammy~ said...

Amazing Paulina! I really really love what you have created here!

Tanya said...

I think this is one of my favorite things I've seen done with the wheat stalks is the circles, I love it!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive