DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, February 3, 2012

Step- by Step Tutorial by Dana

Pin It

Hello there! 

Are you all ready for a photo tutorial that will change your stamping life? This tutorial is one that I have wanted to learn, but always felt too intimdated to go learn. Imagine my delight when I saw that Dana had put together this SUPER easy-to-follow photo tutorial that was just the thing I had {secretly} been hoping for! My DT is so good- they know what I want without me even asking! :)

Okay, enough of my rambling....let's get to the awesome tutorial! 

DeNami Design Shopping List:
 
Other items needed: 
square punch or die
non-bleeding black ink
white pigment ink
copic markers
twine
water-based black marker
Sewing machine (optional)
 

 
Wasn't this a fun tutorial? Imagine all the designs you can try this out on! Thank you SO much Dana for putting this photo tutorial together!



I will be back tomorrow with the Fabulous 3 Spotlight for the most recent challenge. We had 26 beautiful entries submitted- it was definitely a hard decision for us at the office. You ladies did a great job! 
Have a great rest of your day- see you in the morning! 

12 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Fabulous tutorial. Thanks Dana.

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous Dana! And I just love the colors you put together for this adorable card!

~Tammy~ said...

Dana is just flat out AWESOME! Adorable card!

Tina M said...

What a great card, Dana! The layout is so dang cute...LOVE how you placed the vehicles on the square punches with circles behind them! And your tuitorial...WOO-HOO! I've tried this in the past on my own and it never turned out right. Now I know that I'm doing it right...I just need to practice more. Your directions are so easy to follow and I love that you didn't go out and buy the special stamp (like some of us did) to do this, that you used a stamp from your stash...Great job!!!

Kara said...

awesome technique....thanks Dana!

Moosie said...

Woohoo, Thanks for sharing this technique. It just adds to the versatility of your stamps.

Unknown said...

Love your card, and fabulous tutorial. I can't believe I've never tried this technique! SO fun!

Emily Keaton said...

Dana, this tutorial is amazing!! What a great card and great technique. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Andrea M said...

Dana an amazing tutorial indeed!!! Love how you did this!!! Going to have to keep this technique in mind for sure! Awesome job girl!

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.
24 Plastic Mini Dust Pans w/Whisk Brooms

Lisa Petrella said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE card, and FABULOUS tutorial, Dana!!! I have never tried this technique, but your tutorial has inspired me!!! I've put it on my list of techniques to try in the very near future!!! AWESOME work!!!

Danielle Klaiss said...

That was fantastic! I can't believe that technique is that easy!!! I've been wanting to learn how to do that for ages and just always brushed it off thinking it was something complicated!!! I'm so excited and will be trying that out this weekend! Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!!! Love the card too - soooo sweet for that special little boy!! (or big boy, lol!)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive