DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birthday Blog Hop Winners

Hello! 

Thank you to all who created projects and hopped along in the Birthday Blog Hop! Wasn't it a great one? I just loved seeing the variety of colors and stamps used! I hope you were able to find some new blogs to follow, or perhaps were inspired by a few of the cards. Whatever the case may be, we hope you had lots of fun! :)

Okay, enough of the chit chat, let's announce the winners of this blog hop!

If you are one of the winners, please contact us at office@denamidesign.com. Winners have one week to claim their $20 DeNami Design gift certificate!

I will be back at 10am, PST for the announcement of the April Blog Hop- see you then!





6 comments:

Tina M said...

Congrats ladies!! This was another great hop...so much inspiration and I really enjoyed "meeting" a few new people.

Emily Keaton said...

A huge CONGRATS to all of the winners!! Have fun shopping in the DeNami store. :D

Lisa said...

Big congrats to all of the blog hop winners! ;)

Mirta Sanchez said...

I WON! I WONIWONIWON!
This was my first blog hop and I had such a great time!!
Can't wait to get some more Denami products! :D

Tambo said...

yippee! that's me! It took me two days to go through the hop, but it was well worth it. I loved all of the cards. So many creative ladies! thanks so much, Tami

Anonymous said...

nice opinion... thanks for sharing....

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive