DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Egg Basket + VIDEO

Hi there!

Are any of you like me and try to come up with new, creative ways to use stamps in your collection? It can be a fun little challenge to lay out your stamps and see what "non-traditional" things you can do with them.

Two weeks ago, our very own Lisa Petrella came up with a super creative way on using the cupcake holder (from our Ice Cream Shoppe Set). I was utterly blown away when I first saw this card. I believe my exact words were "Where does Lisa come up with these creative ideas?". Yes, even I am constantly inspired and amazed by what my team creates.

Lisa's blog post can be found here

After seeing Lisa's creation, I was challenged to think of my own creation using this cupcake holder. My idea: to use it as a "basket". I was SO happy when it turned out the way I had in my mind. You have to love it when that happens! Here's what I created...
 
This card may look "difficult", but honestly, it's not too bad. Here you can see just how easy it is to re-create this card! 


I truly hope you were inspired by this card and video. Remember, YOU can also think "outside the box" with your stamps. You just never know what innovative way you might think of to use your stamps! 

I'll see you back here tomorrow for a brand new photo tutorial by Emily!

5 comments:

Dana said...

WOW WOW WOW! Lisa's lampshade is so clever I just love it!
And the sweet basket you made to hold eggs rocks. Love that the handle is the oval frame!
Brilliant girls, both of you!

Lisa Elton said...

I felt the same way with Lisa's card...so darn clever! and just look at you with this delightful Easter basket Paulina! The oval frame used as your handle is brilliant ;)

Emily Keaton said...

That is super cute, Paulina! You and Lisa both had some great alternative ideas for that cupcake holder. :)

Tina M said...

Even though I've already seen Lisa's card it still makes me gasp with excitement...fun, creative and too cute!!

Love how you made your own easter basket, how cute! Great tuitorial/video :)

Kathy Mc said...

You & Lisa are so talented. Love the versatility of the cupcake holder as a lampshade and a basket. Very cute and great video!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive