DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week of Flowers Day #2

Good morning! 


We are now on Day #2 of our Week of Flowers here on the DeNami blog. I hope that yesterday's card (which can be found here) inspired you to bring out your tulip stamps. After compiling a list of the different flower stamps we have, I thought rosebuds would be a good second flower to bring out. These stamps are so cheery, and they're also fun to use!

I pulled out both new and old stamps for this card. I started out with the Large Spring Basket and then added lots of rosebuds. Just a reminder: the basket is the current Product Spotlight! You'll save 10% on this one through tomorrow.
Oh my, I am been having the best time adding new items to the DeNami Pinterest boards. I just love seeing you all "repin" different items and then also "like" things! I'm hoping this is a great resource for you all when you need some DeNami ideas and inspiration.  If you haven't joined the phenomenon known as Pinterest, you may want to look into it! :)



I will see you all tomorrow with a card featuring our new daffodils- you'll definitely want to stop by for that one! 

Thanks for stopping by the DeNami blog today!
 

1 comments:

Tina M said...

I just LOVE this little basket and enjoy seeing what everyone does with it...it's so versitile.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive