DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mommy Chickie


Good morning! 

I hope your Thursday is off to a great start. On the agenda here at the DeNami office today: adding some more things to the "learn" section. Have you checked it out yet? I've gotten some great feedback so far- I would love to hear what you think of it. Are there things you would like to see added? We welcome those suggestions! 

As you saw yesterday, we have a brand new Product Spotlight this week. Since we have Mother's Day on our mind, I thought I would create a card for a new mother. I knew that I wanted to use the {adorable} Mommy Chickie stamp since I hadn't had a chance to use it yet. Oh my, this stamp is just too cute!
 
As many of you know, we try our very best to provide helpful tools and places for you to find inspiration. Seeing as the next major holiday for cards is Mother's Day, I thought I would create a Pinterest board dedicated to these cards. As we create more, I'll add them to the board. :) 

 
 Click the graphic above to go to the board
I will see you all tomorrow. Thank you so much for visiting the DeNami blog! 


2 comments:

Tina M said...

Ohh I heart everything about this little creation! The fun colors, layout, stamps chosen...so adorable!!

LOVE that you made a "Mothers Day" board on pinterest...I need more ideas ;)

Lisa Elton said...

HOW CUTE!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive