DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Golfer Chickie card + VIDEO

Hello, DeNami friends!

Did you all enjoy the Product Spotlight post yesterday? I was blown away by the wide range of guy cards the DT created. These girls always inspire me with their creations! 

Here is today's card, which features the Happy Father's Day sentiment. Being as this stamp is only $4.90, I would highly suggest you pick one up today! 

I know it's been a little while since our last start-to-finish card video, so I thought I would bring you a new one today. Thank you to those who have complimented, commented and emailed saying you enjoy the videos. It definitely is reassuring to hear this- it motivates me to post more too! :) 

Here is the video that shows how to create this card..... 

If you are new to the DeNami YouTube channel, we have all sorts of tutorials and card videos there. Whether you are a new or experienced stamper, there is something for everyone!

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting the DeNami blog today. We will see you tomorrow for a photo tutorial by our very own, Dana Seymour!

 

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I thought it was a great video! I liked how you used all of the different borders. And off the card subject, I need to get me a blinged out thumb ring!!!!

Tina M said...

Another awesome video, Paulina! And what a cute card...I'm so recreating that little jewel :)

Linda Kaiser said...

I love this card and I am featuring it tomorrow as part of my Fab Five Friday post!!

Love your products and your blog!

Linda

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive