DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pretty Pastels Blog Hop Winners

Hello! 

Thank you to all who created projects and hopped along in the Pretty Pastels Blog Hop! I just loved seeing all the different takes on pastels and boy, were there some amazing items! I hope you were able to find some new blogs to follow, or perhaps were inspired by a few of the cards. Whatever the case may be, we hope you had lots of fun! :)

It's time to announce the winners of this blog hop! Here they are:
If you are one of the winners, please contact us at office@denamidesign.com. Winners have one week to claim their $20 DeNami Design gift certificate!

I will see you all tomorrow for a brand new Product Spotlight that just so happens to work with the June Blog Hop. :) See you then!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats to all of the winners...so happy to see Cyndie's name among them!

Tina M said...

What a fun hop...so full of inspiration! Congrats to all of the winners :)

Cardcrafter said...

I won! I don't believe it! Thank you, Denami! I will definitely be using my prize certificate and I hope I will be able to participate in the June hop! I had a wonderful experience, and thank you, everyone, for the lovely comments you made on my blog. The comments were all so thoughtful and friendly. Thank you!

Lisa Petrella said...

CONGRATS to all of the blog hop winners!!! Happy shopping, ladies!!!! Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies!!

Debbie Bonczek said...

Congrats, winners! The hop was great fun.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive