DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cards for Guys Blog Hop Winners

Hi there! 

Did you all see that we posted the theme of the July Blog Hop this morning? It's going to be a FUN one filled with lots of color, I'm sure. 

This past blog hop was smaller than usual, but I know that you all still enjoyed it. I haven't had a chance to hop along yet, but I'm planning on it in the next few days. (Unexpected family crisis has come up, so I'm doing the bare minimum right now)

If you are like me and haven't been able to hop along yet, I'd like to encourage you to do so. These ladies are always so inspiring, and I know they'd love to get your blog comments. Blog comments for us bloggers are just a little reassurance that people like our work and who doesn't enjoy getting some blog love? :)

And now, the winners of this blog hop:
If you are one of the winners, please contact us at office@denamidesign.com. Winners have one week to claim their $20 DeNami Design gift certificate!

In closing, if you follow the DeNami Facebook page, be sure to head over and see the fun picture I posted earlier. The new release is right around the corner..... hopefully that's enough to entice you to take a peek!

See you in the morning with a new card!

5 comments:

Hedgehog Reader said...

I am so excited! I'll email you right now - yippee!
Thank you! :o)

Sheryl said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats ladies, enjoy your shopping spree! Paulina I have you and your family in my prayers, hope all is well.

Emily Keaton said...

Congrats to all of the winners!! Have fun shopping. :)

Cardcrafter said...

Congratulations to the winners! I so enjoyed playing in the blog hop. I liked the projects everyone came up with a lot! Thank you so much, all of you who left comments on my blog. I have already signed up for the July hop! I need to get hopping to get my cards done!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive