DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Strawberry Basket

Hi there,

Here is Washington we are blessed with an abundance of fruits. Right when I walk into the grocery store, I see apples, oranges, and lots of different berries. My favorite? Strawberries! 

When we released the Large Spring Basket, I knew that we would use it with flowers. After creating a few flower filled baskets, I wanted to find other things to fill the basket with. My idea: fruit! This time around I filled it with strawberries, but you could do our apples and/or pears too!
 
I'm going to cut this blog post short. We are still getting items together for the warehouse sale on Saturday, so there's lots of running around to do. If you are in the area, we would love for you to stop by! We'll have used stamps, clearance accessories, retired stamps and much more! 


I'll see you tomorrow! We are sponsoring a challenge that is super fun- I hope you'll join us!

 

6 comments:

Tina M said...

EEEK! I LOVE this little basket of yummy strawberries! I can't believe I never thought of this...ohh my, darling idea and the glitter on those berries...perfect!

Unknown said...

Love this sweet basket of strawberries. Perfect little greeting and twine.

Emily Keaton said...

That is SUCH a great idea, Paulina! Your strawberries look luscious. I love how you filled that awesome basket!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your sparkly yummy berries Paulina! Cute card ;)

Greta said...

Great use of the basket--love this, Paulina!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Memories of picking strawberries every summer. Great job on the strawberry basket. Thanks for sharing

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive