DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 20, 2012

Flower Thanks + VIDEO

Good morning, DeNami friends! 

Oh my, these past few weeks, I've received quite a few emails letting me know how much you have been enjoying the DeNami YouTube videos. You have no idea how happy I get when I hear this! I'm so thrilled that these videos are able to showcase the versatility of our stamps and spark creativity into your crafty side. Thank you so much for all your encouraging words- I'm going to try to keep the videos coming! 

I don't know about you, but I always have a need for thank you cards. There are times when I create specific cards for specific people, but then there are occasions when it's nice to have a stash to pull from. The best kinds to have in that card stash? Quick and easy (and also beautiful) ones! 

Today I have a sweet little thank you card and a video showing how to create it.
 
And now, here is the video showing you step-by-step how to re-create this card. 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and video. Have suggestions on a future stamp/ set you would like to see featured in a video? Maybe a technique? Feel free to leave a blog comment and we'll see what we can do!  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Tina M said...

Another cute card and wonderful video, Paulina! I just love watching you create :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive