DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Creative Slump

Hi there! 

For those who have been crafting a while, you have most likely gone through a "creative slump" at one point or another. You might be surprised, but many of us on the DeNami team also go through these times. They are never pleasant- especially since they tend to come when there are deadlines! 

Something that has helped me during these times: gathering cardstocks and other accessories in the color palettes you want to use, and bring out some of your most basic stamps. In the card below, you'll see that I combined three "decorative" stamps and then added a sentiment. SUPER easy and it's a great way to use up your scrap pieces of paper too!
 
Some may recognize this color palette- we have it featured in the Color Palette section of the DeNami classroom! Have you taken a look at this part of our website before? It's a great resource for new stampers, and we have also included some techniques for the intermediate stampers out there! 


To those who follow on the DeNami Design Facebook page, I'll see you a little bit later when I post the finalists for the National Stamping Month Challenge #3. For those who aren't on Facebook, I'll see you back here tomorrow! 


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Fun card and colors! Love the chunky polka dots and layered buttons!

Tina M said...

Ohhh my, this is DARLING!

I know what you mean...my Mojo goes MIA quite a bit. I love your idea of "getting back to basics". I'll have to try that next time :) You my dear, are too smart! Great idea!

Dorina D said...

Love the colors and so inspirational. Love the "back to basics" ideal. It reinvigorates you!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive