DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Harvest of Apples

Hi there!

When I posted the picture {shown below} on the DeNami Facebook page, I had no idea the amount of comments that would come through! I always try to bring you new cards using a variety of stamps here on the blog, but I'm thinking in the future, I'll have you all "vote" like we did on this picture. It helps me know what to create, and then you all can place your "votes" on stamps that you might own! It's a win-win!


Shortly after I posted the picture, I had previous DT member {and Contributing Designer} Laurie Willison text me. She said she had the Apple Basket sitting on her desk and wanted to know if I would like her to create a card using it.I quickly responded "YES"! I am always in awe of Laurie's creation- I seriously could spend hours on her blog going back on her years worth of beauties!

 See her perfectly cut Apple Basket? She used her Silhouette Cameo to do that! 
Click the picture above to go to her blog and view the whole card
 
Not long after that, current DT member, Wendy Elliot, emailed me a picture using the Apple Basket and wondered if I would need an "extra" card. Oh my...I was so blown away! Two beautiful cards handed to me on a silver platter? 
 Love Wendy's fresh colors and the way she did her twine treatment is awesome! 
Click the picture above to go to her blog and view the whole card 
Weren't these gorgeous cards? Thank you Laurie & Wendy for sharing your beautiful creations and talent with us!

That's a wrap for this Saturday post. I hope to see you all tomorrow for the Halloween Blog Hop!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so pretty! Great designs ladies!

Tina M said...

Both cards are so cute! I can't wait to use my little apple basket :)

I love the idea of voting on what stamp to spotlight, how fun!

Stacy said...

I love this idea of voting too, I just think a small discount along with it would be sweeeeet as well :)

Lisa Elton said...

Great idea Paulina and I love what Laurie & Wendy have done!

I have noticed a fall blinkie on a blog or too how can I get it?

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive