DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 19, 2012

Butterfly Thank You

Hello there! 

Oh my, we are closing in on the start of the crazy holiday season. I'm still in awe that there are only a couple more days until Thanksgiving! Starting next week, we'll be fully immersed with Christmas goodness on the blog- I hope you're ready. :)

Today's card was created by Lisa Petrella in honor of the last blog hop. I don't think I've ever paired these particular colors together but I know I will in the future! It's such a fresh combination and works for either gender. Those are the best kinds to keep in the card stash! 
 

Can I let you in on some news? We have finalized our upcoming design team AND we have some super exciting things planned. There's going to be some changes, but don't worry, there will be even MORE fun things here on the blog. I can't wait to start sharing what's coming- I know you all will love it! 

As always, we are so glad you stopped by. I hope you'll join me tomorrow! 

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I agree Paulina,great colors! Lisa's background is perfection, this is fantastic!

mimilynnie said...

This is simply stunning! I love the colors together! Thanks for sharing!

Tina M said...

*gasp* So beautiful!! I've mixed lith blue and craft before, but never added black, always chose the Vintage Sepia Versafine to stamp with. This is truly stunning and like you, will have to keep this color combo in mind for sure!

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous colors together! So adore the button embellishment in the center! *Love*

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Love the color combination and the sentiment stamp font is gorgeous.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive