DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Chickies Minis





Hello there! 

Remember how I mentioned that DeNami DT member, Lisa Petrella sent me a box of goodies before she left for New Zealand? There were just so many, I still haven't posted them all! While she has since returned (yay!), I will still be including a few of the items I haven't posted quite yet. :) 

Today we have some adorable mini cards that feature some of the adorable Christmas chickies. These little guys are perfect to include with a small gift, or you can pop them into your loved ones lunch boxes! Imagine the delight of finding ones of these cute cards in a surprise location!


 
Tip: If you wanted to give these mini cards as gifts, these Boutique Boxes fit them perfectly! You could switch out the sentiments to "thank you" and they would make cute little stocking stuffers! 

 
Since I know a good majority of the blog readers enjoy chickies, I'm curious to hear what your favorite Christmas chickie is. It could be a scene or one of the small ones.... can't wait to hear your choices! 

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly festive holiday creations by Lisa! I think my favorite Christmas chickie has got to be the elf... Love the hat and those bells on his toes!!!

Stacy said...

Oh yeah, the elf chickie rocks! He is just a cutie. I'd love to do a set of cards like this as a gift.

Christy said...

there are super adorable!

Kathy W said...

You want me to choose?

Kathy W said...

You want me to choose?

~Tammy~ said...

These are so very cute! I love the little jingle bell! :-)))

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive