DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 10, 2012

Peppermint Treat Bags

Hello there! 

Did you enjoy the Pretty Packaging Blog Hop yesterday? I was in awe of all the creative and unique ideas! Now I am really excited to start wrapping my Christmas presents....after I buy & make them, of course! If you haven't hopped along just yet, you definitely won't want to miss this one. Be sure to leave comments along the way- you just might be one of the lucky winners!

A while back, I created today's project, but never got around to sharing it. Since we are on the heels of the pretty packaging theme, I figured today was a good day to post this! 


Tip: you can fill these glassine bags with chocolates, cookies or other sweet treats. I chose peppermints because they are inexpensive and super festive.

 
I'm going to wrap up this post. I'll see you tomorrow for the announcement of the upcoming January Blog Hop {which I'm super excited for}, along with the winners of the Pretty Packaging Blog Hop. See you then!

6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This sure made me smile! Pretty packaging for a sweet little treat! I love the double twine bow and the sentiment banner really stands out! This little gift will make the receiver feel extra special! :-)))

Tina M said...

Those are darling!! Totally loving the wreath you stamped and your twine bow is perfect. I just love the little glassine bags...so versatile.

Unknown said...

Loving the colors, layers, and pretty stamping! Anyone would love to receive one of your pretty treat bags!

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling little gift! Lovin the sweet oval wreath and double twine bow. Very Very cute Paulina!

Stacy said...

What a fun gift! I ordered the glassine bags and I can't wait to make my own treats with them.

Lisa Petrella said...

Wow, Paulina! These are BEAUTIFUL little treat bags! LOVE the way you stamped out the holly and berries around the ovals, and your color combos are GORGEOUS (as always)!!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive