DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 18, 2013

Button Boutique #2

Hi there! Lisa here and it's time again for my February Button Boutique projects. For this month's feature I thought I would dig into my emerald green buttons and think about St. Patrick's Day.
 
 
 I've taken these splendid DeNami products and turned them into this sweet little project!
 
 
I came across this cute wooden shadow box frame at Joann's for the mere sum of one dollar. I couldn't pass that bargain up and had sparkings of an idea as I left the store.  
 
 
The new solid leaf sprig is fast becoming a favorite of mine and I think it looks just perfect with the curly shamrock

Next I transformed this idea into a card leaving off the shamrock stamp and focusing completely on a large button shamrock. The solid leaf sprig made the perfect stem!
 
 
Wouldn't this make a sweet gift with this little message written inside...

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.
~Irish Blessing
 

I hope I've inspired you to dig into your buttons today. No emerald green buttons ~ hop on over to the  DeNami store and start shopping!!  
 
~Lisa
  
NOT LISTED: wooden frame, white paint, decorative paper, scallop circle punch, adhesive

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Lisa, this is just so sweet and clever! A beautiful gift embellished with some gorgeous buttons!! Thanks for sharing your talents!

Dana said...

Awesome frame! I love those button shamrocks. Aren't you a clever girl!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive