DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DeNami sponsors the 10 Minute Craft Dash #11

*Click here to view the Pin-spired post from earlier* 

As many have probably noticed or heard, we have discontinued the DeNami challenges here on the blog. It was a hard decision that we agonized over for quite some time. However, in order to bring you exciting new content and provide fresh, creative ideas, we decided this was our best option. In leiu of our own challenges, occasionally we'll be sponsoring different blog challenges. Today is one of those special times......

I'm the main contributor here on the DeNami blog, but did you know that I also have a personal/ crafty blog as well? I have started a semi new challenge and it has grown leaps and bounds these last few months.

The new 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge starts TODAY and DeNami Design is sponsoring! I'm so honored to have some of the DT gals joining me in this challenge. I've seen some of their creations and you all will be amazed at what they can accomplish in such a short amount of time! Be sure to visit their blogs, check out their crafty items and leave them some blog love. 

 
There's a a $20 DeNami gift certificate up for grabs to the winner and who can resist a fun challenge? I hope that you'll join me at Pretty Pink Posh for all the info and inspiration from my DT as well.

I will see you all back here on Friday for a Photo Tutorial by Tammy. It's a cute one that you won't want to miss!
 
 

1 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

AWESOME!! SO INSPIRED and I'm hoping I'll be able to join in on my First 10 Min. Challenge!!?? With a newborn at home we will see how much I actually get done!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive