DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Irish Leprechaun Chickies

Good morning, DeNami friends! 

This week is going to be jam packed full of inspiration and good news. Tomorrow we have our Product Spotlight Blog Hop (where you can win the featured stamp), I have an Easter card on Thursday, Friday we have a brand new Photo Tutorial and then rumor has it we'll be spilling some birthday details later this week. Be sure to stay tuned! 

As I was going through our archives, I realized I never got to share this adorable St. Patrick's Day card with you last year. Nami created it at a stamp show and I'm fairly certain there were "oooohs" and "aaaaahs" shortly after she finished this card. Wouldn't this be the best card to receive in the mail? Very rarely do I receive St. Patrick's Day cards here at the DeNami office, but I can assure you, if I received one this adorable, it would hang by my desk for months.  

Tip: if you like the chickies, the Fuzzy Ball and Animal Faces set are a must-have! You can use them to create fun scenes incorporating your most loved DeNami stamps. 
 

Thanks for stopping by the DeNami blog today. I'll see you tomorrow with a blog hop full of inspiration from the DT!


5 comments:

Tina M said...

(insert squeal of delight) I love this little cutie! How fun to make them all looking different ways like that. I really need to pull that fuzzy ball out. Owned it forever and have never used it...just shameful, I know.

Lisa Elton said...

Giggle giggle...this is so cute, love their boots and orange socks!

Dana said...

I love how she drew in their wings!

Deb said...

Wowzers!!! What a fun creation with fuzzy ball!! I love everything about this!

~Tammy~ said...

So so cute!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive