DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lucky Irish Elephant

Hello! 

As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I am sad to say good-bye to Valentine colors, but I AM super excited to start playing with our St. Patrick's Day and Easter stamps! Over the years, we have slowly added more designs to these collections and I just can't resist diving into them. First up, my take on an "Irish" elephant! 

My card today mixes and matches both old and new stamps- can you spot which ones are new? I must admit I wasn't too keen on the Festive Hats stamp set at first, but now that I've played with them, they are so much fun! These hats work with so many of our cute animal stamps...and who knows, there might be some more animals in future collections that work with them. *wink*
 
Tip: if you are lacking St. Patrick's Day inspiration, I would HIGHLY encourage taking a peek at the St. Patrick's Day Pinterest board. I am always inspired by those cards and soon, there will be even more inspiration added there! 


That's a wrap for this post. I will be back tomorrow with a phenomenal new Photo Tutorial by Lisa Petrella. Remember those cool kaleidoscope toys back in the day? She has a take on that in card form....it's super neat and I was blown away by how cool it looks. See you then! 

3 comments:

Tina M said...

Awe, he's DARLING! I never thought about the hats fitting him...how fun :)

Lisa Elton said...

He looks very dapper in his Irish hat! Such a fun card Paulina ;)

Deb said...

Paulina, this card is just so stinkin' cute!!! I love it!!! The hat is perfect!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive