DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, April 12, 2013

Pearl Pens Tutorial by Wendy


Hello! 

If you have attended a stamp show this year and we have had a booth there, chances are you've seen a demonstration on the super popular Crystal Lacquer Pearl Pens. We started carrying this last year and they have been flying off the shelves ever since. Not only are they super easy to use, they can be used in a variety of ways! Down the road, I hope to film a video on them....but until then, here's a great tutorial by Wendy showcasing a few ways you can use this product.

DeNami Design Products
  Mom
 
 



 
If you decide to give this tutorial a try, I would LOVE to see it! Feel free to post your picture on the DeNami Facebook page, the DeNami Flickr group or send me an email!

I hope that you'll join me back here on SUNDAY for the Fancy Favors Blog Hop. We have lots of talented designers signed up and of course, there will be prizes for some lucky people. Be sure to stop by! 

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How fun Tammy! Your added swirls and pretty sheer ribbon are perfect accents!!

Lisa Elton said...

How pretty Wendy! Your added swirls and pretty sheer ribbon are perfect accents!

Unknown said...

beautiful card Wendy. I love the tone on tone pearl swirls dressing up the stamped patterned paper. Just the right amount of oomph!

Emily Keaton said...

Beautiful! Great ideas, Wendy!

Unknown said...

This is really neat. I love this.

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a PRETTY card and fantastic photo tutorial, Wendy!!! I have some of these pens, but haven't tried them out yet! Thanks for inspiring me to give it a go!!!!

Deb said...

This is so pretty, Wendy! Love it!

Dana said...

This is such a pretty card Wendy! I love how those added swirls give just a touch of dimension. I have some of these pens and can't wait to try them out!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive