DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 28, 2013

God Bless America

Happy Friday! 

It's hard to believe that the next time I bring you a blog post, it'll be July. With that in mind, I thought I would sneak in one last 4th of July card and also share the link of the cards we have compiled for our 4th of July Pinterest board.


A little back story on today's: I actually created this card for the Patterned Paper Blog Hop originally, but then decided it wasn't good enough for my entry and created THIS CARD instead. While I love how the Sparkles paired with the Teeny Star turned out, ultimately the butterflies won.
Tip: I did a little basking to get the sentiment/ frame together onto one piece. It's a fairly easy technique that really can open up your stamp options. Let me know if you'd like to see a video on this!

 
 
In closing, I want to mention that Gary and Nami are in Orlando, Florida THIS Saturday and Sunday for the StampFest show. It'll be quite a while until we're back in Florida, so if you're in the area, we hope you'll stop by!

Have a great weekend!
NOT LISTED: patterned paper, red & blue markers

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly festive and fun Paulina! Love the way your framed sentiment looks !!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Great card, would have been perfect for the patterned paper but works for a 4th of July post even better! Hope that they have fun in Florida!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive