DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 26, 2013

Embossing & Inking Tutorial by Dana

 
Hello from the new DeNami office! 

As you may have heard, we have moved our whole warehouse/ office set-up these last few weeks. It's been a daunting task (we've been at our old location for 15 years!), but we're excited for this change. Production has resumed and while it may take a while to get everything re-labeled and perfectly organized, we are glad to be back up and running as usual. 

I'm so thankful for the fabulous DT- they have been so patient and accommodating in the midst of my chaos. Today Dana Seymour  is sharing a technique that I have never tried before, but after seeing the step-by-step instructions and amazing results, I can't wait to give it a whirl!

DeNami Design Stamps

DeNami Design Products









I hope that you were inspired by this Photo Tutorial. If YOU give it a try, I would love to see your creation(s)! Feel free to post your picture on the DeNami Facebook page or the DeNami Flickr group

If you have missed any of our previous Photo Tutorials, you can find them all listed HERE.  From unique project and card ideas to techniques, this is a great source for expanding your crafting horizons!

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

WOWZERS Dana these are beautiful!!! Great job girl ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to try this out. Looking forward to seeing DeNami stamps at the Novi, MI stamp show, I am making my list!

Barb

cghundley said...

Oh this is wonderful!
I will scraplift this
for sure.
Carla from Utah

Greta said...

Oh for crying out loud! How do you ever think to do this, Dana?! Love it--something I can do!

Conniekins said...

Thank heavens it is raining today, now I try this instead of weeding. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Loly Borda said...

Wow! love the final product, thank you Dana! I don't have any De Nami stamp yet, but I'll try this technique for sure.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive