DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

You're Off The Hook


Hi there, Lisa E. here today! I have the pleasure of sharing a fun card that would be great for one of the men in your family. Masculine cards seem to be a bit more difficult for most of us to make. I often turn to pattern, using it in the background to add interest. Stars and stripes were my choices here. The Teeny Star Background and Blue Stripes Washi tape are a simple mix that don't detract from the focal image.




Nami has given us a super assortment of chickies both masculine and feminine. I have to admit I'm partial to the fishing chickie because my son loves to fish! This little ball of feathery fun paired with the perfect sentiment fit the bill quite nicely. I feel I can get away with a bow for the fellas when I make it out of a twine!

There you go friends, fun simple and manly!!

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Lisa love your design and your colors! Your card is off the hook!!!

Greta said...

Wow--this is just wonderful, Lisa! I really like the bow--will have to practice making one like that.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive