DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thinking of You Tree

Hello! Lisa P here sharing a little CAS creation. I was inspired by the graphic tree images I've been seeing in the stamping world and on fabrics, wall decals, etc. I was also influenced by the cooler temperatures and the leaves that are starting to change color here in the Colorado mountains.

NOT LISTED: patterned paper

To start, I stamped the Demi Double Circle onto patterned paper, cut it out and adhered it to a white card base. Then I stamped the Simple Tree image (one of my all-time favorites) making sure the branches were within the circle. I stamped a bunch of leaves from the Elegant Floral stamp set onto various patterned papers, fussy cut them, and adhered them to the tree with my Quickie Glue Pen.  To finish, I stamped the sentiment and added a few more leaves falling from the tree.

As I said above, my graphic tree was inspired by autumn, but this same idea would work for a variety of seasons by changing up the color and/or pattern within the circle, the presence or absence of leaves on the tree, the sentiment, etc. So many possibilities! I know I have some additional ideas in mind! Keep an eye on my blog to see some of those in the near future!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Lisa! Love the little blowing leaves!!

Auntie Em said...

Sweet and caring! I love the simple little tree and it's colourful leaves against the pale blue sky. A lovely way to tell someone you are thinking of them.
Thank you for sharing this adorable greeting! :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive