DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Wooden Spools

Hello, hello! 

I have a confession to make.....sometimes when i choose the Pin-spired graphics, I get a tad bit nervous that the design team will hate me afterwards. I have no doubt that there have been some photos I've picked that they question my logic and sanity. However, I do have to note, these gals are so incredibly talented, I know they can handle ANYTHING I toss their way and their creations will be top notch. 

Today's photo is one I spotted and giggled at the moment I saw it. How adorable are those Halloween wood spools?! I couldn't wait to see how the girls interpreted this photo!

  
 Lisa Elton  
For a list of the supplies used on this card and details, visit Lisa's blog
 
 
Pattie Goldman
 For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Pattie's blog.


 
  Tammy Hobbs 
For a list of the supplies used on this card and details, visit Tammy's blog

 
 Emily Keaton   
For a list of the supplies used on this card and details, visit Emily's blog


I'm in the giving mood today so we'll be doing a giveaway on the DeNami Facebook page featuring a few of stamps highlighted sometime today. If you haven't already, be sure to "like" our page- we're constantly posting inspiring cards there! 
 
Have a wonderful rest of your Wednesday and I hope to see you on the DeNami Facebook page later on! 

5 comments:

Kay said...

How cute!

~Tammy~ said...

I have to admit how much I love our group of designers. They constantly inspire me! Awesome job ladies! What fabulous Halloween Eye candy you provided today! I am smitten with each of them! (nothing new there)

Auntie Em said...

What a great blog hop! The fun cards and cute projects are all so creative. Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute girls!! Love these ;)

Unknown said...

you gals are so creative! i love your interpretations of the inspiration photo! those spool ghouls are pretty adorbs :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive