DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Sale + Winter Wonderland

http://denamidesign.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=7
Hello! 

As a mountain girl, I'm a BIG fan of snow! I LOVE to ski and snowshoe and snuggle up by a cozy fire while those gorgeous white flakes pile up all around. Sometimes it looks like we live in a marshmallow world up here, and I'll tell ya...there's no place I'd rather be! And that, my friends, is the inspiration for today's post.

My card for today uses lots of DeNami Design goodies! Some a little older and some brand new.

 
I started by stamping out an assortment of snowflakes from the Snowflakes stamp set in aqua and gray inks down the right-hand side of my card front. I embossed a rectangular white panel with the new Birch Tree embossing folder and matted it with a soft stone panel. Then, I heat embossed the sentiment (from the Holiday Greetings stamp set) in silver onto a strip of vellum, adhered it to the panel, and wrapped the panel with baker's twine. The finished panel was then attached to the card using foam adhesive.



NOT LISTED: light aqua and grey ink, light grey cardstock

And there you have it! Your very own winter wonderland! I hope you liked my creation for today! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE LOVE this card Lisa, fabulous job!!

Greta said...

Oh how I love the look of this card! The 3 gray snowflakes is so perfect--thanks for the inspiration!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive