DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Valentine Blog Hop Winners


It's time to announce the winners of the Valentine Blog Hop! I hope that you all were inspired by the variety of Valentine projects and cards...the amount of talent that was in this hop was AMAZING!

Here are the three winners of the most recent blog hop: 
If you are one of the winners, please contact us at office@denamidesign.com. Winners have one week to claim their $20 DeNami Design gift certificate.
You all know I'm horrible at keeping secrets, so I want to let you know that on Saturday, we'll be announcing the new feature we are starting here on the DeNami blog. This will be a chance for YOU to be featured here on the blog and well, you'll have to come back for the rest! I'll also announce another new feature that's starting soon by one of our DT members. We have some neat things in store and we can't wait to let you in on it. 

In closing, I want to say a giant thank you to everyone who has placed an order with the new designs thus far. The production team and I have been busy little bees and we are working hard to get these orders out as quickly as possible. I cannot wait to start seeing the new designs in blog land! 

I'll be back here tomorrow with info on a challenge we are sponsoring. See you then!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

What a happy surprise to see my name drawn! Thank you! Congrats and have fun shopping, ladies!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats ladies. happy shopping!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive