DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring Flowers

Hi there!  Pattie here, and I don't know about you, but I am ready for Spring! I can't wait for warm weather and pretty flowers, but until then, I decided to make a few of my own using the beautiful Spring Flowers set from DeNami. 

I stamped my flower images using green ink and colored them with Copics to match this Springy plaid paper. The flower box (from the Garden Accessories set) is paper-pieced with blue woodgrain paper and colored too. The You're the Best sentiment is popped up for some dimension with a couple of pearls to accent it. It's all tied together with a seam binding bow and a gingham fabric covered button to top it off!

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Be sure to join us tomorrow for the Product Spotlight Blog Hop! 
http://pattie-g.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Linda. h said...

That is so pretty. It turned out great

Lisa Elton said...

I like the fresh melon colors Pattie, this is lovely!

Linda said...

What a sweet card! The colors are wonderful and that beautiful bow!

Deb said...

So fresh and beautiful!!

Unknown said...

The bow looks like another flower! Genius, beautiful design...i love it!

Greta said...

Beautiful springy card!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive