DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Woodland Fox

Hello crafty friends! Lisa E. here today sharing a card featuring stamps from the new Woodland Friends collection. The stamps in this collection make it super easy to create a fun woodsy scene. Take a look!



I started with the stump from the Woodland Logs then added the adorable Little Fox on top of it. I do love this little fella! I stamped him again on scrap paper and cut him out so he could be popped up. Next I added the Woodland Mushrooms followed with some selective inking to add the Grass Border. And finally I added a sweet little flower from the Whimsical Flowers stamp set.


 
The DeNami Shop has so many sentiments that would work perfectly on this card. But I went with sort of a generic one. This lets me stamp the occasion inside when I have a need for it. Before adding my stamped panel to the kraft card base, I wrapped it with twine and glued on some Marigold Sequins from the Pretty Pink Posh Store.

I had so much fun designing this little scene and I hope I've inspired you to do the same!

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Thi sis so cute Lisa, Love those little mushrooms and the yellow sequins tucked in.

Brenda in IN said...

This is a good idea to use a generic sentiment on the front. I don't put anything on the front if I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for. Love this little fox and the mushrooms are so cute.

Greta said...

This is just darling, Lisa! Great stamping to make the scene!

Deepti said...

Aww what a perfect scene :) love the cute image with all those bright colors

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive