DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Washi Tape Galore!

Happy Thursday, DeNami friends! It's Emily here today on the DeNami blog. It's my turn to share a little something, and this time I've got a 5.5" x 5.5" card showcasing lots of DeNami washi tape!


I used a sentiment from the Assorted Greetings stamp set and framed it with the Small Stitched Square stamp. Then I created a set of nested squares with washi tape on my card base, using Pink/White Dots washi, Orange Stripes washi, Yellow/White Dots washi, and Lime/White Dots washi, all from the DeNami store. I affixed a sweet vellum-petalled daisy to the lower left corner and dressed it up with leaves from the Solid Flower Accents stamp set stamped in Lime Versacolor ink. I used some spring green baker's twine from the Spring Twine 3-pack to add a few tendrils to my flower cluster!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a little DeNami inspiration today!

8 comments:

Pam said...

Love your washi tape frames Emily! The colors and patterns are so happy!

Benzi said...

Your nested squares are super, Emily. You really know how to get creative with the Washi tape. I love it, too. Very pretty vellum flower.

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin all the Washi Emily! Your vellum bloom is adorable, cute card!

cm said...

Oh so pretty, Emily! Your choices of washi have created a wonderful frame for that sweet little sentiment! I have but two rolls of washi, which I've yet to use to full effect; you've given me ideas!! Thanks for the inspiration and the smile-making card!
c

Dana said...

LOVE this bright framed card Emily. That twine vine looks great with the flower cluster too!

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, another great creation from Emily. What a cute idea and the colors make a lovely framework for the sentiment. So cheerful.

Greta said...

You do know how to use Washi, Emily! Love the way you used the twine, too!

Auntie Em said...

This is so bright and cheerful! I an not sure I could ever get it to be as straight and perfect as yours but I love the design. And at least with washi you can reposition it if you have to.
Thanks for sharing this clever idea!
:)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive